- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (I prefer organic and BPA free)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Nectar
(You can use honey if you want it sweeter, but that will add sugar to it)
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon Nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
1. Preheat Oven to 350F and then Mix it all Up
2. Make sure to spray your tin with some oil so they don’t stick.
3. Bake about about 20 mins at 350F in the oven.
4. Let them cool for 10 min and then used a spatula to scoop out.