- 32 jumbo raw shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 16 bamboo skewers
- 24 slices of limes (about 3 large limes)
- 1 large lime cut into 8 wedges (for juice)
1. Heat grill on medium and spray with oil.
2. Seasonal shrimp with garlic, salt, cumin, and half of cilantro.
3. Add shrimp and lime slices to kebobs (beginning and ending with shrimp)
4. Grill shrimp turning occasionally (1-2 minutes on each side) until they turn opaque.
5. Add remaining cilantro and squeeze lime juice on top. Serves about 8 kebobs.
Stressed Out & Running on Empty? WANT MORE ENERGY, GET HAPPY & KICK BAD FOOD HABITS?
--> FREE Breakthrough Session:
FREE Super Health, Super You NEWSLETTER
: "Like" my page Tracy's Total Wellness
Tracy's Total Wellness